Cash Handling Specialist
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Cash handling specialist. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter, can work independently, and must be able to problem solve and provide solutions.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with repair, maintenance and installation of ATMs, TCRs, ITMs, Coin machines and various other cash handling products
- Support both the Service and Project Departments
- Provide In house training to Field Staff as necessary on all cash handling products we service and install
- Provide phone support to the Field Service Technicians
- Assist with part orders for cash handling equipment
- Work closely with Project Department- installation of new ATMs, TCRs, ITMs
- Perform Software Updates
- Test and Analysis hardware
- Minimum of 2 years of experience servicing ATMs, TCRs and ITMs
- Must have competent knowledge and work experience in Electronic and Physical Security products.
- Thorough knowledge of basic electronics, circuitry, and a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Willingness and ability to continue education on all equipment that we service, through on-site and online training.
- Position will be within your home territory the majority of the time, with some travel throughout NYS
Preferred, but not Required:
- High School degree, some college background preferred.
- 3-5 years of industry experience in physical and electronic security equipment
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com.
Due to the nature of Brown Security Solutions business, all qualified candidates will be subject to a criminal background, drivers and drug pre-employment screening.
To apply, please submit your contact information and resume in the form below.