Inside Sales Associate
Currently, we have an excellent opportunity for an individual with outstanding selling abilities to join our team as a Part Time Inside Sales Associate.
This position will be based in our corporate office in Hamburg, NY.
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for driving the sales process for the sale of Physical & Electronic Security products for financial institutions. This includes proactively following up on inquiries and leads from marketing outreach campaigns, internet searches, design room engagements, phone calls, walk-ins, and referrals. This position will also create sales orders for products sold and assist in service call requests as directed.
The Inside Sales Representative will report directly to our Head of Sales.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of two years in a sales or sales support role
- Proficient with computers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
Due to the nature of Brown Security Solutions’ business, all qualified candidates will be subject to a criminal background, drivers and drug pre-employment screening.
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com
To apply, please submit your contact information and resume in the form below.