The person in this position will be responsible for planning and directing the activities of the Project Department to ensure that all installations for our customers are completed as efficiently as possible. This includes building and maintaining positive partnerships with our customers, as well as supporting our Installation Technicians.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Provide Technical Support for Sales Team including Senior Management.
- Work closely with Projects Department and Project Coordinator.
- Evaluates and analyzes customer requests and consults with other company personnel to ascertain appropriate cost data and design feasibility.
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Support Environmental, Health and Safety compliance during project planning.
- Effectively communicate design requirements to field crew.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
- Represent company in project meetings.
- Will create accurate bids and write proposals according to customers’ needs and bid specifications.
- Must have competent knowledge and work experience in Electronic Security.
- Physical Security Products experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Solid general accounting and analytical skills.
- Experience in VISIO and AutoCad is preferred but not required.
- Position located in Hamburg, NY.
Due to the nature of Brown Security Solutions’ business, all qualified candidates will be subject to a criminal background, drivers and drug pre-employment screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit your contact information and resume in the form below.