Regional Service Manager
We currently have an opportunity for the position of Regional Service Manager for Rochester, NY.
The person in this position will be responsible for planning and directing the activities of the Service Department in Rochester to ensure that our customers receive the best possible service at all times. This includes building and maintaining positive partnerships with our customers, as well as supporting our Field Service Technicians.
Regional Service Manager Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to the Service Department with a positive attitude.
- Tracks trends in service calls, parts/inventory, training needs, travel, and overtime to develop plans to support future growth of the business while maintaining impeccable service to our customers.
- Be fully involved and responsible for the Service Department activities.
- Manage any issue or escalation to ensure proper resolution, and also determine the root cause of why it happened, document what happened, and implement corrective actions.
- Work closely with all Regional Service Manager to ensure consistent communication throughout the entire Service Department, identify trends, cross train Service Technicians, etc.
- Regional Management Team is responsible for overall financial performance of the Service Department.
- Collaborate with Management Team in regular meetings to support and maintain positive growth of our business.
- Travel throughout Rochester to meet with customers and Field Service Technicians as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years in a leadership position, with personnel reporting directly to you.
- Must enthusiastically embrace challenges, and follow through until resolution of every situation, with positive communication both internally and externally.
- Must be able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Must adapt well to a constantly changing schedule. Flexibility with schedule is a key component.
- Positive attitude at all times.
- Willingness and ability to continue education on equipment that we service, through on-site and online training, provided by Brown Security Solutions.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and Excel.
Preferred, but not Required:
- Experience servicing electronic & physical security equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of basic electronics, circuitry, and a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with DMP alarm and access systems, Verint and March Networks Digital Video Systems, and Hamilton Safe equipment a plus.
Due to the nature of Brown Security Solutions’ business, all qualified candidates will be subject to a criminal background, drivers and drug pre-employment screening.
Job Type: Full-time, Company Vehicle provided. If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit your contact information and resume in the form below.