We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Manager in Buffalo, NY.
This individual will be responsible to develop, inspire, lead and motivate our Sales Team to
optimize their performance and growth. High- powered individual that exceeds customer expectations,
while outperforming the goals and objectives given.
The ideal candidate will thrive on taking initiative to build, maintain and nurture our client
base. Must be excited to achieve success by thoroughly understanding our client’s needs and
providing the best possible solutions.
- Multi-tasks effectively, learns new systems and products quickly, adapts to changing environments.
- Completes all projects/assignments on-time or ahead of schedule.
- Responsible for training, goal setting, attending Sales calls with Sales Team on a weekly basis to build their capabilities; teach, and implement Sales strategies.
- Conducting performance reviews.
- Experience in development and maintenance of existing and new client base.
- Willingness / aptitude to obtain expertise in equipment, including the features/applications and benefits of those products.
- Superior communication skills (written & verbal).
- Have an awareness and understanding of the industry.
- High energy with positive attitude and sense of urgency.
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout BSS footprint.
- Will initially have some Western NY direct account responsibility.
Experience in Selling and/or Servicing Physical and Electronic security or other types of products
to Financial Institutions is preferred but not required.
Due to the nature of Brown Security Solutions’ business, all qualified candidates will be subject
to criminal background, drivers and drug pre-employment screening.
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com
To apply, please submit your contact information and resume in the form below.